Facebook News Feed is changing yet again. Posts from people you know are taking priority over posts from pages you like. This means that your favorite content distributors, like me, might be getting pushed further down your feed. Would you rather see my content first? Great! There is an easy fix, and here’s how you do it.
Check out my Facebook page here.
- Look at the bottom right of the cover photo for the “Like” button. If it says “Liked,” go to the next step.
- Click “Liked,” and in the drop-down menu click “See First” under the In Your News Feed header.
- Click “On” under Notifications to receive updates on new posts.
- The pencils next to each header will allow you to customize those options.
- Find out where “Like” and “Follow” buttons are (it might be hidden in a drop-down menu).
- If it already says “Following,” tap on it and then tap “See First.”
That’s it! Not too hard, right? Now my content will show up your feed so you don’t have to scroll all the way down to find it.
I appreciate your viewership! If you haven’t liked my page yet, head on over there and give it a like if you want to keep up with my content. Thanks for being involved with JacobMWalker.com!